Oracle Business Intelligence/Informatica ETL Developer
This position is for an Oracle Business Intelligence/Informatica ETL Developer position located in San Diego, CA. Due to time constraints we can only consider candidates who are local to San Diego, CA and who do not require visa sponsorship. If you are no local to San Diego, you must be willing to relocate to San Diego in a very timely manner without any financial assistance from HP. This position is not available to remote or traveling workers.
The Oracle Business Intelligence/Informatica ETL Developer will join an experienced and customer driven operations team that manages, maintains and enhances production, development, and test systems in a 24x7 mission critical environment. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter Oracle BI/Informatica ETL Developer. Desired candidate must have excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- US Citizen.
- 5+ years of experience in Oracle BI/Informatica ETL development and a baccalaureate or equivalent university degree in information systems or computer science.
- Be able to provide all levels of functional support and off-hours support.
- Ability to discuss requirements with customers, and clarify as appropriate. From the requirements, able to develop a high level design or plan, and then estimate the amount of effort required to deliver on time and budget.
- Ability to work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and /or reports/documentation for delivery.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Current Hands on experience on Informatica ETL with Oracle BI and Oracle DAC
- Knowledge of data modeling concepts as they relate to BI methodologies including: star schemas, OLAP cubes, ETL processing, etc.
- Experience with loading / unloading large data sets using various methods and tools.
- Experience in managing production Oracle BI 10g including installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Work collaboratively with customers in developing requirements for BI Reports and Dashboards
- Experience in the building up of a data warehouse including data source definitions
- Experience in BI concepts and design.
- Experience in the rollout and development of dashboards and reports
- Work with end users in troubleshooting issues with BI Reports and Dashboards
- Understanding of application design principles and application architecture
- Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite R12 (Projects, PO, AP, GL, AR, FA, HR) is a plus