Jr. Java Developer (closed)
- Test bug fixes / enhancements using JUnit and manual techniques.
- Assist operations staff in debugging production support issues.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Provide programming support in Windows and Unix OS variants Develop SQL queries for Oracle 11G DB.
- Work with a small team on development efforts following the Agile project methodology.
- 3+ years of Java development experience including Struts framework
- Bachelors Degree (in Computer Science, Engineering or related field)
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented (OO) Design and Coding
- Proven understanding of Model-View-Controller (MVC) programming model
- Experienced at programming various back-end data stores, including LDAP and Oracle SQL
- Understanding of all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) participating in the design / development / deployment of mission critical software.
- Self driven and highly motivated to learn
- Good communication skills
- Security+ Certification
- SECRET level Clearance (must be able to obtain a Secret level clearance-- US Citizenship)
Technical Skills: Java/J2EE, Swing, MVC, Oracle database, SQL, Windows, Unix