Regional Manager - Community Association Management Corporation (closed)
ATARID.com - Specialist Recruiters to the Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Industries have been retained by a leading property management Corporation who continues to grow organically and through acquisition and who are currently seeking:
Regional Manager – Community Association, Marin County, CA
- Reporting to the President (Division), working closely to ensure provision of customer service excellence to Homeowner Associations and Residents.
- Administer standard operating procedures while planning, directing and monitoring performance of staff within area.
- Involvement in hiring, training, promoting, mentoring, leading, advocating and developing Property Managers to achieve maximum performance levels.
- Achieve and exceed financial performance goals of area.
- Strong fiscal management and task management skills.
- Outstanding business retention skills with ability to deal with issues and provide solutions in line with corporate procedures.
- Maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients including Board Members.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience as Regional Manager while supervising multiple locations, On Site and Portfolio Property Managers, Assistant Managers and Administrative personnel ideally within an Association Management Corporation.
- Dynamic people person with ability to build, motivate and positively influence teams.
- Strong, written and verbal communication, business acumen and financial management skills including creating and managing financial reports and budgets.
- Accreditations: CMCA, AMS or PCAM preferred.
- Very computer literate and proficient in learning new systems.
Education: Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
Salary: $75,000+ Negotiable Plus Benefits
ATARID.com’s Specialist Recruiters work with you to ensure you are matched to the career opportunity of choice; ATARID has connections with leading Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Corporations throughout major cities across USA.
If you are an experienced industry professional and would like to learn more about how we can assist you bring your career search to a successful conclusion, in the first instance, please reply with a full resume; all discussions and resumes will be treated in strictest confidence.