MAC and PC Help Desk Analyst (closed)
Our client is looking for a Help Desk Analyst for a 6 month project:
1. Years of related experience required: 3+ IT client support experience
2. Required education: Bachelors degree or 3 years of applicable IT support experience
3. Required computer/technical skills:
The successful candidate will have experience in providing phone support and possess solid skills in Active Directory user configuration, permissions, resettign passwords, configuration, installation and troubleshooting and repair of machines running a variety of operating systems (Mac OSX, Windows XP/7, some Linux is helpful). S/he will also have expertise in supporting; productivity tools such as Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Entourage, Mac Mail, VPN support and solid knowledge of supporting mobile devices.
Other (Describe – i.e., lifting, domestic/foreign travel, foreign language):
The ideal candidate will have a strong solution centric focus, expert customer service skills and possess excellent written and oral communication skills. S/he will possess the ability to work with colleagues across the community and with varied technical abilities. Some lifting may be required.
• Ideal candidate will be an expert at building relationships with clients, demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, have strong time management, organizational and documentation skills,
• Ability to take direction and work independently as effectively as part of a team
• Experience using Remote Desktop as a method of supporting users
• The ability to collaborate with project groups and other technical support staff in resolving technology related issues
• Experience with the following applications/products/protocols preferred: Trend OfficeScan, MS Exchange support, Blackberry OS and BES support, Apple OS, MS Windows OS, Landesk, data recovery tools, malware removal tools, and Wiki markup