Gas Turbine Sales Professional (closed)
System One is currently seeking a Gas Turbine Sales Professional. This position will primarily support plant global sales and be responsible for penetrating and growing sales for airfoils and combustion system components for large combustion turbines regionally in the US. This position will require significant front line sales efforts and development and maintenance of customer relationships.
y manager, health and safety, ehs, ehs manager, ehs director, risk, risk engineer, loss control, occupational health and safety, construction, construction safety manager, industrial health and safety, safety office, Texas, Nevada, Florida,
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual volume and as-sold margin objectives in sales of company designed and manufactured OEM-compatible products for industrial gas turbines while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop, market and sell long-term service, maintenance and parts agreements to commercial customers across U.S.
- Establish and grow relationships with key customer personnel.
- Represent company at industry meetings, trade shows and conferences.
- Negotiate key contracts in cooperation with company Contracts and Legal personnel.
- Gather and analyze market feedback and intelligence and participate in development of company commercial strategy and tactics.
- Direct maintenance of CRM database relating to assigned products and customers.
- Provide input to engineering on desirable and required product features and forecast volumes to manufacturing.
- Coordination of other product lines within company business units.
- BS in business or engineering (preferred). MBA is desirable
- Minimum ten (10) years relevant experience, at least five years of which must have been in lead position in sales force in gas turbine aftermarket.
- Specific experience with OEM gas turbine combustion systems highly desired. Other experience in design, service, repair or manufacturing of industrial gas turbines and components, including familiarity with F class machines.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required.
- Computer literate.
Candidate must be a high-energy self-starter who is highly motivated towards meeting objectives. Up to 50% travel is required.
If you are seeking a long term stable career in growing industry in one of one of our country’s most picturesque southern locations and you meet the qualifications, please submit your resume now online or directly via email to George dot McSwain at systemoneservices dot com. 407-551-0615