Service Design Consultant (closed)
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business
* 5+ years technical background in ATM services
* Project management experience - especially new products
* Strong communication & customer service skills
Bonus skills (Not required):
+ ATM hardware engineering experience
+ Knowledge of remote management, remote support and ATM monitoring technologies – SNMP, WMI, CA Unicenter, Gasper, etc.
Please email questions, resumes and salary requirements to email@example.com!
The incumbent will become a member of the Service Design and Engineering team responsible for ensuring Design for Serviceability and Reliability in ATM product line. The main function of the Service Design Consultant is to design service solutions associated with software and hardware products. The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring effective serviceability for a variety of ATM products and modules.
The main focus areas are the reduction of failures/incidents and Mean Time To Repair through strong linkage with the product realization process, designing efficient and cost effective service philosophies, optimizing use of assets to reduce inventories and improve cash flows and performing proactive lifecycle management on both product and service performance. Working as a member of a highly focused team the Service Design Consultant is instrumental in ensuring the profitable success of the ATM Self Service maintenance business.
The associate will work with the Service Product Management/Marketing personnel to define the service requirements for new product solutions and ensure these requirements are met through the Product Realization Process. The associate will be responsible for defining the service philosophy for the products, establishing the cost factors associated with the service and proactively monitoring the performance of the products in the field. The associate will also have responsibility for asset performance of the products parts including the recommended spare parts list, initial parts provisioning, new buy spend and inventory levels.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• New Product Introduction Planning
• New Product Introduction Realization
• Product Lifecycle
• Manage Part Not On File requests and Financial P&L requests.
• Implement specific incident and MTTR reduction initiatives.
• Support field technical support, level 3 support and supply line management as Subject Matter Expert.