IT/ Technical Recruiter (closed)
The recruiter will interact on a daily basis with the best minds in the field, for both contract and permanent positions in the Information Technology arena.
Daily activities will include but are not limited to:
- Calling leads and referrals from internal and personal network
- Evaluating candidates for experience, salary requirements, aptitude, and skills
- Determining candidate experience by studying client's job description and qualifications
- Qualifying candidates by analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Maintaining and communicating candidate follow-up and status updates on a regular basis in CRM system
- Utilizing our database to organize and access files
- Perpetuating their own desk by networking, out-of-the box thinking, and developing strong relationships with candidates
- Gathering and interpreting industry intelligence from a number of sources, at a high volume.
Desired Skills & Experience
-1-3 years experience in full life-cycle technology recruiting
-Excellent organization and communication skills, both verbal and written
-Computer and social networking skills and the ability to pick up new programs easily
-Experience in pre-screening and rate negotiation is highly desired-Must have the ability to work independently
Bachelors degree in marketing or communication preferred.