Customer Service - Looking for Confident & Passionate CSRS (closed)
Our client, a well established company in the logisitics industry, is growing rapidly and looking for a full time customer service rep to join their team.
This is an amazing opportunity as they treat their employees as their greatest asset and have a unique corporate culture!
They are conveniently located in a beautiful office only a few short minutes from Brentwood Skytrain station.
As a Customer Service Representative your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to customer requests via phone or email, and other sales support duties.
- Answering incoming calls, including driver dispatch
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- Scheduling appointments
- Shipment tracking
- Entering loads into the system
- General administrative assistance
- Customer follow-up
- Projects as needed
The required qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Effective communication skills
- Professional phone etiquette
- Strong computer skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Multi-tasking skills
- Team oriented
To apply please e-mail your resume with "Customer Service Rep" as the subject heading.