We have one year contract position open in Long Island, NY details are given below.If you are interested and available please forward your updated resume & expected compensation to email@example.com. Please indicate your current resident status.
Job ID: WP-9201
Job location : Long Island , NY
Job duration : 12months +
Position : Contract
Rate : Open
Start date : ASAP
Job Description : Responsible for maintaining automated test scripts to meet software release deliverables, project testing requirements and other quality assurance considerations.Responsible for achieving all requirements including :
· Write, maintain and execute automated test scripts through software product upgrades.
· In-depth failure analysis performed against thousands of automated test executions.
· Work with the development team to understand how changes in the software product affect maintenance of test scripts and the QA automated testing environments.
· Document, report and failure analyze test results related to energy and financial markets.
· Participate in projects related to offshore consultants automated testing initiatives.
· Convert manual test plans to automated test scripts.
· Follow up on outstanding defects to determine the impact on maintenance releases of code.
Required Skills :
· 3 years of automation testing experience via Mercury’s QTP/WinRunner or similar product.
· MS Office (Outlook , Excel ,Word),defect tracking systems and some SQL exposure.
· Exposure to software release/build process/SDLC required.
· Required to be self motivated ,firm and capable of learning about client ‘s software product’s and technologies.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Previous experience with client / server testing environment..
· Knowledge of financial or energy related products is a plus.