Underwriting Analyst (closed)
If you are a do-what-it-takes-to-meet-the-deadline, works-well-independently-and-with-groups, can-successfully-juggle-lots-of-projects kind of professional person, let's talk. You might just be the anything-but-run-of-the-mill Underwriting Analyst that we need.
Our Underwriting Analyst is key to enabling us to forecast our future revenues. They provide new contract and renewal pricing as well as claims projections for each client. It's our Underwriting Analyst that provides the revenue forecasts so that Quantum continues to make smart financial decisions.
And what is Quantum Health? At Quantum Health, we're making a difference by changing the way health care happens in America. Our program is one of the nation's most innovative and effective health care concepts — we've held our clients' cost trend to one-third the national average and maintained a 92% patient satisfaction. We're constantly looking for new team members who are committed to helping people navigate the complicated health care process to improve outcomes and help them get the most from their health plan and their health care. We continue to earn both local and national recognition as a great place to work. We were recognized as the #1 Best Place to Work in Central Ohio by Columbus' Business First.
What does it mean to be an Underwriting Analyst at Quantum Health?
- Provide new business and renewal pricing
- Provide quarterly claims projections for each client
- Work hard and don’t hide behind your title ("Everyone Stuffs Envelopes" is one of our core values.)
- No bluffing or brown-nosing
We admit it. We're picky. Here's what we need in an Underwriting Analyst.
- 2 years experience in group health insurance underwriting or financial analysis
- Firm understanding of self insurance, deductibles and other insurance industry terminology is a must
- Strong mathematical, statistical and/or financial skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to creative solve problems
And if you join us, we hope that you'll work hard. Have fun. Reap the benefits.
- On-site fitness facility
- Paid maternity and paternity leave for births and adoptions
- Domestic partner benefits
- Fun Room with a pool table, ping pong table and air hockey
- Serenity Room for relaxation and meditation
- Frequently catered lunches
- Free beverages, snacks and fresh-popped popcorn ALWAYS
Yes, there's also the "normal" medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off and more.
If you're ready to take charge of your own future and work for a company where you can really get ahead and what you do everyday matters, we'd love to hear from you.