LNHA - Nursing Home Administrator (Baltimore, MD) (closed)
LNHA - Nursing Home Administrator (Baltimore, MD)
One of our top clients, a national leader in Long Term Care, is in need of a Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) for their Baltimore location.
If you are an experienced Nursing Home Administrator… we want to hear from you!
Our client provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The Administrator manages all business related activity to achieve our vision and supporting strategies and assures that the company image as an ethical and high quality provider of health services is developed and maintained.
- Experience in an administrative or supervisory capacity within sub acute or long term care.
- Experience in business administration is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing Home Administration or related field required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Must be licensed as required by state law.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading provider of short-term post-acute and long-term care in addition to hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
They have a nationwide network of more than 500 skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, assisted living facilities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care agencies. Quality care and caring are a hallmark of their centers.
The excellent training, industry-leading benefits, and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow make this company an exceptional place to work.
- Apply directly through this site
- Apply via an on-line application at www.dtg-healthcare.com
- Send your resume/CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send your resume/CV via fax to (717) 327-4438
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please feel free to call us toll free at (866) 380-0105.
We look forward to hearing from you and to the opportunity to partner with you in your search for a new position!