Project Engineer - Materials/Chemical Engineering (closed)
My client is seeking a strong Project Engineer to join his international consulting group. They need strong skills in Chemical Process Equipment knowledge, Process Flowsheet Development, and Material & Energy Balance calculations. I like your background for this position. Do you have a few minutes to talk?
This position will be consulting in industrial environments that process Refractory Metal, Base Metals, Specialty Metals, Ceramics, Electrical Materials, Alloy Materials, Catalysts, Mineral and Metal Purification, Environmental Control, material & metal Recycling, & Energy Recovery.
- The Project Engineer must be a superior graduate with a strong background in materials and metals.
- This position is responsible for monitoring and optimizing unit operations, making recommendations, and developing capital project work scopes.
- A minimum MS is required in Material Science, Engineering, metallurgical Engineering, or equal.
- The Project Engineer will have an active role in project commercialization from technology development, engineering, construction support and facility start-up.
- This position also serves as the technical liaison between our company and Clients worldwide.