Autosys Analyst (Contract) (SL/RB) (closed)
Autosys Analyst, Stamford, CT (Contract role)
AutoSys Batch Documentation and Rearchitecture
Candidate will be responsible for analyzing the current state of the overnight batch processes, including but not limited to all job information, dependency flows, job descriptions alerts.
Workflow revisions and reengineering may occur in a following project phase.
- Current state, gap analysis and future state definition (IT applications, interfaces, data, etc; business process and people and organisational considerations).
- Business requirements gathering, validation and enrichment and agreement.
- Functional requirements definition and agreement.
- Working with IT development team(s) to agree high level design and iterate functional and business requirements.
- Prototyping as required and delivery of interim, tactical IT solutions.
- Definition of testing strategy, scripts, automated testing requirements.
- System testing support.
- Execution of testing and support for user acceptance testing.
- Regression testing.
- Business process definition.
- Data clean up (including reference data).
- Implementation planning.
- Execution of post-implementation checks.
- Post-implementation user and IT support.
- Candidate should possess experience with the Autosys job scheduler.
- Should know how to use the JIL command set, query the autosys database tables to retrieve job info, etc. and some basic System Administration skills with Sun Solaris Unix, Red Hat Linux and MS Windows operating systems.
- Knowledge of iXp would be a plus.
- Knowledge of a trouble ticketing system, preferably Remedy. Candidate should also possess
Project Management skills and be able to conduct meetings with various Application Development Teams.
Technical understanding and skills to a level sufficient to enable engagement in software design.
Motivated self starter, able to proactively manage change: drive tasks and issues to resolution; identify risks and manage or escalate accordingly; go beyond stated requirements to add value.
Good interpersonal skills, able to work with technical staff from junior to business-leading senior levels.
Good communication skills (written and verbal).
Free thinking individual demonstrating leadership and innovation, allied to a rigorous approach.
• Project definition.
• Co-ordination of project contributors, including trading staff, IT development team(s), operations, risk management, finance.
• Project working group management and IT Steering Committee reporting.
• Progress and cost tracking and reporting.
• Risk and issue identification and resolution or escalation.