Security Designer / Data Administrator ( CISSP OR CISSM ) (closed)
Job Role: Security Designer / Data Administrator
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: 6 months with strong possibility of extension for another 6 months.
Interview Mode: Interview will be conducted either in person or video interviewing.
Engagement Type: Contract ( C2C / W2/ 1099 )
We are Looking for Security Designer/Data Administrator.
- 3 years of experience as Security Designer/Data Adminstrator.
- Must have a professional certificate at Minimum a CISSP or CISSM.
Good Communication and interpersonal skills: Require strong communication skills both written,verbal and interpersonal skills as presented in an interview where the candidate will demonstrate the required knowledge, skill set and abilities
1) Verifiable experience, evidenced through project work performed directly as an employee of an organization, or as a security consultant on behalf of clients, in incident response capability and forensics with knowledge of practices to promote compliance with applicable laws and polocies.
2) Verifiable experience in incident response handling and development of associated policies and procedures as demonstarted by project work performed, or white papers and documents originated, to resolve issue related to incidenty response.
3) Verifiable experience or knowledge about use of software tools and methods to support a forensic program as determined through a history of related projects and activities performed for clients.
4) Verifiabel experience in determining that incident related information is avaliable from audit monitoring, network monitoring, physical access monitoring, and user/administrative reports, and procedures for tracking and documenting incidents is adequate basis for forensics.
5) Verifiable experience developing clearly defined organizational responsibilities to protect information and information systems as evidenced by a history of related projects and activities performed for clients.
6) Verifiable experience in assisting an organization to improve information security as demonstrated through presentation of a list of clients and summary of related projects.
7) Verifiable experience in mentoring staff charged and maintaining information security within an organization, such as an information security office. Mentoring primarily concerns knowledge transfer to 5 staff that comprises the information security office.
8) Verifiabe experience developing information security policy and procedure; templates for use in drafting DOL policy and procedure will be provided by ISO, as necessary.
9) Verifiable experience in development of a project management plan with prescribed timeframes to provide a document for a review of progress about project deliverables. This plan may concern the demonstration of improvement in an information security program and compliance with applicable security standards. Inc
Note: 2 References Required…
Point of Contact : VikramJit Singh
Ph: 603-324-4008 Ext: 4008 / 603-589-2426