Senior eCommerce Architect; INFRASTRUCTURE (closed)
Title: Senior eCommerce Architect; INFRASTRUCTURE
Location: Onsite in Charlotte, NC strongly preferred; but can also consider Delaware and California candidates.
Duration: 12 months
Our client, a leading financial institution, seeks a Senior eCommerce Architect; INFRASTRUCTURE. Strategic init position with focus on Next Gen, core eComm database retirement and Authentication.
ECCS Online and Mobile is responsible for driving a portfolio of projects that augment our revenue streams, modernize our Online and Mobile platforms, and address changes in the regulatory environment. Candidate will drive solution and technical architecture on initiatives in alignment with technical strategy, provide technical leadership to development teams, and help coordinate technical delivery of enhanced capabilities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High volume, customer facing experience.
- 10+ years of Java / J2EE development, leading development of high-volume enterprise systems.
- 3-5 years of solutions architecture experience.
- Service Oriented Architecture and integration.
- RSA/UML documentation.
- Strong facilitation and technical leadership skills.
- Knowledge of eCommerce infrastructure concepts such as load balancing, traffic management, content delivery, caching, DMZs, security, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Recent hand-on development experience.
- Retail Banking experience is a plus – experience at BAC is a definite plus.
- SOA integration and enterprise integration patterns.
- IBM Datapower / XI50.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server and MQ.
- IBM MDM.
- Oracle RAC.
This position is for the INFRASTRUCTURE ARCHITECT ONLY. They need true infrastructure candidates, not just SOA Architects.
*** W2 only; No third party or 1099 candidates ***