Sr. eCommerce Architect (closed)
Title: eComm Architect
Location: Onsite in Charlotte, NC strongly preferred; but will also consider Wilmington, DE and Concord, CA candidates.
Duration: 12 months
Our client, a leading financial institution, seeks a Senior eCommerce Architect. ECCS Online and Mobile is responsible for driving a portfolio of projects that augment our revenue streams, modernize our Online and Mobile platforms, and address changes in the regulatory environment. Candidate will drive solution and technical architecture on initiatives in alignment with technical strategy, provide technical leadership to development teams, and help coordinate technical delivery of enhanced capabilities.
This position will have specific focus on transfers, payments, and wires functionality.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High volume, customer facing eCommerce experience.
- 10+ years of Java / J2EE development, leading development of high-volume enterprise systems.
- 3-5 years of solutions architecture experience.
- Service Oriented Architecture and integration.
- RSA/UML documentation.
- Modern eCommerce UI technologies.
- Strong facilitation and technical leadership skills.
- Knowledge of eCommerce infrastructure concepts such as load balancing, traffic management, DMZs, security, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Recent hand-on development experience.
- Retail Banking experience is a plus – experience at BAC is a definite plus.
- Money movement / transfers / payments / wires experience.
- HTML5 / AJAX Rich Client UIs.
- SOA integration.
- IBM WebSphere.
*** W2 only; No third party or 1099 candidates ***