Salesperson, Ann Sacks (closed)
Salesperson, Ann Sacks
Job Number: 03SRI
Under the supervision of the showroom manager the sales person must take responsibility for all aspects of showroom sales. This includes contributing to maintaining showroom in-store and outside sales to retail and wholesale customers and building a repeat customer base through top-notch customer service and marketing.
- Maintain the showroom in a superior condition to reflect the aesthetics of Ann Sacks
- Participate in managing a well-stocked and organized sample room
- Assist in arranging the installation of new materials into the floors within six weeks of arrival under the supervision of the showroom manager Ensure that all sample boards have accurate backing sheets and are in excellent condition
Inside and outside showroom sales to retail and wholesale customers of Ann Sacks
- Make a minimum of two outside calls per week
- Follow up on quotations daily
- Drive individual sales to meet monthly individual and showroom goals
- Continual development of current business and new business in the showroom market
- Follow up on leads provided by Central Showroom Manager and in local and national publications
- Provide prompt friendly service Follow up on all sales to ensure customer satisfaction and service
- Contact with vendors and shippers to track orders for customers and ensure quality service
- Study and know all product lines inside and out In co-workers absence or unavailability help all customers as you would your own Enter own orders when administrator is backed up to result in timely product delivery to clients
- Marketing Networking with the professional trade through involvement in meetings and events
- Participation in planning in-store events
- Regular outside calls and communication introducing new product
RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACTS
- Reports to Showroom Manager Organization Relationships
- Frequent contact with Central Office Personnel Continual working contact with other showroom personnel
External Business Relationships
- Frequent contact with customers, vendors and shippers Frequent contact with builders designers and contractors
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Background in retail sales interior design or architectural design helpful.
- College degree in architecture and interior design very desirable.
- A need to focus on details follow-up with any organization extremely critical.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in a luxury retail or showroom or outside sales environment
Please apply online. Search job number 03SRI at https://kohler.taleo.net/careersection/kohlercom/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&portal=2540491971
Please send your resume to me and include the following referencing position 03SRI with Ann Sacks and your name, contact information, what makes you a great fit, a brief explanation of your experiences and background that fit with the job requirements, and salary expectations.
Laura DeCocker at firstname.lastname@example.org