Customer Service Rep. (closed)
- Interact with customers to recommend products, resolve inquiries, and process orders while maintaining a high standard of service and professionalism.
- Candidates should enjoy repetitive duties with high volume of customer inquiries and exhibit patience and attention to detail.
- Requires working collaboratively with others in group and other departments.
- Demonstrate excellent online customer service etiquette and strong customer relationship skills when responding to customer questions and concerns.
- Automotive industry experience.
- High volume environment.
- Strong typing, spelling, and grammar skills a must.
- Proficient computer user and knowledge of internet.
- Experience working with Microsoft Great Plains a plus.
- ASE Certified a plus.
Hours rotate between 8am - 7pm.
Pay is $16 - $18/hour.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact your Nagler Group recruiter or forward your resume to Valerie Cummings at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Nagler Group (TNG) is a professional staffing firm specializing in administrative and human resources professionals. We provide temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct placement services in southern New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts with offices in Bedford, NH and Woburn, MA.
Since we first opened, TNG has been an award winning industry leader and one of the most respected resources in our field. TNG has received the New Hampshire Business Reviews ?Best Staffing Service? award for three consecutive years ? 2010, 2011, 2012, while earning a spot in Business New Hampshire Magazine?s ?10 to Watch? for 2011.
We encourage you to learn more about our opportunities at www.naglergroup.com.
Apply for this job online or for faster service, please contact the manager listed above.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
The Nagler Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.