Workplace Enablement Services Consultant
Technology Growth Platform (TGP) offers a full range of global delivery services including: enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architecture, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
Our TGP consultants can expect to:
work with cutting edge technology
deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
receive continuous training
gain rapid career progression
Workplace Enablement Services (WES) is a service line within TGP that implements end-user computing solutions which deliver high-performing workplace environments. Solutions include: desktop transformation, desktop application management, unified communications, virtualization and desktop management. We team closely with our clients to help implement these next generation workplace capabilities which enable them to achieve a significant competitive business advantage through workforce flexibility and productivity.
Key Responsibilities May Include:
- Participate on a team to design, test and implement WES solutions;
- Thoroughly document all facets of the solution;
- Utilize Accenture methodology, reusable assets, and previous work experience to delivery consistently high quality work;
- Deliver regular written or oral status reports;
- Stay educated on new and emerging market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience implementing one or more of the of the following:
- Desktop operating systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP)
- Desktop application discovery, packaging and distribution capabilities (MSI, Wise, SMS, SCCM)
- Virtual desktops (VMWare, Citrix, etc.),
- Unified communications (Microsoft OCS, Microsoft Lync)
- Desktop management capabilities (SMS, SCCM)
- Application virtualization (Microsoft App-V, Endeavor, InstallFree, ThinApp, etc.)
- Desktop migration tools (Altiris, USMT)
- Minimum 3 years technical architecture design, and implementation experience
- Minimum 3 years project management experience (reporting status, tracking issues, etc.)
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Previous consulting or client service delivery experience
- Technical/team leadership experience
- Personnel development experience (supervisory, performance feedback, etc.)
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem solving environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical skills and thought processes
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.