Graduate Exploration Geologist (closed)
Our Client is an ASX 200 listed mining company that specialises in mineral exploration. The company has projects which are incorporated and located in the Cloncurry area, combining both drilling and exploration.
Due to the recent growth and expansion of our client’s company, there is a current vacancy for a Graduate Exploration Geologist.
What we are looking for:
The purpose of this role is to conduct geology exploration operations, provide regular reports of all aspects of exploration and planning to the exploration team, and accurately and comprehensively collect geological data.
To apply for his role you must have:
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Geology or related Discipline.
- A flexible team-based approach to the role and Company operations in general;
- Confidence and self-motivation, and the ability to work as an integral member of the team;
- Demonstrate a positive outlook on self, superiors, peers, subordinates, workplace, the company and industry’
- Promotion of an enthusiastic, positive, proactive team-based culture at the site;
- Work closely with exploration, mining, safety, technical and non-technical staff.
- You will be rewarded with a remuneration package based on your experience and skills.
- Residential Role.
- Point of Hire is Cloncurry.
- Based on site
- You will be joining a friendly and stable team, with a great company culture.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 31st May 2012
For More Information contact:Taninkheparee Consultants OR alternatively forward your application to email@example.com