Report Writer – SQL (SSRS) Crystal Reports (closed)
Report Writer – SQL (SSRS) Crystal Reports
Our client is one of the UK’s leading organisations with operations across GB, NI & ROI. As part of the next phase of development we are looking to recruit and experienced Report Writer to join the IS Department.
Reporting to the Systems Development Manager your Primary role will be to provide reporting solutions to the business along with providing 2nd line support on an on-going basis.
Duties will include:
- As report you will be responsible for the creation, documentation, and support of group-wide core / standardized reports from the company’s production databases.
- Provide end-user training on report writing software and support users in ad-hoc report creation.
- To implement any new changes or systems using the full software development life-cycle.
- To provide weekly updates on current projects/issues to the Project Managers and systems developer manager.
- To provide application support to the business on day to day issues with critical production systems, reporting directly to the systems developer manager.
To apply you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience using Microsoft T-SQL writing stored procedures, views etc.
- A minimum of 2 years programming and / or report generation with report writing tools such as Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports, etc.
- Experience in a relational database client server environment
Ideally you will posses
- Exposure to Data warehousing
- Experience of working within a production environment.
In return you can expect a highly competitive salary flexible depending upon experience.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to find out more, please forward a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org