Sales Rep-Southeast Region (closed)
A client of Sourceum Research is seeking an experienced Account Executive for their Southeast Region area.
The Account Executive is responsible for selling ERP products and services to the large enterprise customer, as well as individual management of leading customers, prospects and partners, including achieving all financial objectives, customer satisfaction and teamwork goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell application software/solutions and related services to the large enterprise customer.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop and maintain customer/prospect relationships at the executive level.
- Work closely with customers/prospects to understand their environment, challenges, objectives, and how Saba can help them achieve their goals through the use of Saba products, services, and resources.
- Manage and work closely with resellers and partners to develop, manage and close sales opportunities.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements to close sales.
- Focus on assigned new business opportunities by leading meetings, making presentations, and preparing solution proposals as needed in the context of selling value proposition and linking benefits to customer/prospect pain points.
- Drive new business by prospecting within targeted verticals and accounts
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Develop and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue.
- Manage and prioritize allocation of team resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Education
- 5+ years of enterprise software solution selling in to the enterprise with proven track record in meeting and exceeding individual bookings targets
- Extensive experience with value-based, consultative solutions selling
- Solid knowledge of selling SaaS enterprise software applications.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent customer/prospect relationships
- Ability to think strategically, identify, critique, and recommend changes to the customer/prospect talent management processes
- Ability to anticipate change and adapt quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation and meeting facilitation at all levels of an organization
- Proven interpersonal skills, including listening and negotiation, at all levels of an organization
- Experience working with a global enterprise software company is preferred
- Knowledge of learning, performance, talent, or compensation management applications and related business processes is highly desired