RPG Developer (closed)
Palace Gate Corporation has a client currently looking for RPG (RPGILE) Developers in Chicago’s North Suburbs. Our client is in e-Commerce. This is a CONTRACT position for 9 months plus.
This position reports to the mid-range development manager.
Provide RPG development for the transformation of business systems, introducing a major software package solution for WMS, MMS, TPM, Financials etc…
Duties and Responsibilities
- · Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions.
- · Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications. Provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives.
Education and Training
Bachelor’s degree in Engineer or Computer Science
- · 5+ years’ experience programming in RPG 400, RPGLE,
- · Identify, resolve and/or create solutions
- · Recommend enhancements and translate all requests
- · This position requires excellent communication and problem resolution skills
- · Excellent Communication skills (verbal & written)
- · RPG - RPGILE
- · Nice to have experience with PeopleSoft and or Oracle Merchandising Management Systems
Palace Gate Corporation is an information technology consulting and full-time placement firm that is committed to the success of our clients and our talented placements alike. Palace Gate is consistent in matching the right people with right opportunity. Our company approach is simple: understand our clients’ requirements, business needs and cultures in order to quickly identify the best resources to meet those needs and achieve business success. We offer full medical and dental insurance as well as direct deposit.
For more information please contact:
IT Recruiting Specialist
Palace Gate Corporation
WBE - Certified Women Business Enterprise - Diversity Supplier