Transaction Banking FX Sales (closed)
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Very competitive compensation
This exciting and unusual role is within a leading global bank. Candidates must have previous FX and Transaction banking exposure/experience.
Full details as follows:
- Develop a strong network of TB & FM stakeholders across Sales, Product & Delivery in the Corporate, Banks and Investors & Intermediaries segments.
- Drive uptake and market adoption of FX Payments, Request for Quote, Collection and Trade FX functionality
- Identify and pursue Held Rate and FX Conversion opportunities for the Banks segment
- Provide concise, competitive and timely subject matter expertise for the FX component of Transaction Banking client Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Be the FM Sales champion on any emerging Transaction Banking FX opportunities eg. Fixings, Mobile Payments, 3rd Party FX
- Be the primary go-to for Transaction Banking Sales on any client FX pricing matters. Work closely with the TBFX Pricing & Distribution team (pricing custodian for TBFX) to evaluate and establish appropriate client deal pricing, minimizing non-standard price structures and maximising the usage of FM eCommerce pricing capability
- Provide value accretive and robust FX solutions to the Investors & Intermediaries segment addressing transparency, competitiveness, execution timeliness and 3rd party FX (in select restricted/EM currencies).
- Align closely with the FM eComm team w.r.t. channel appropriateness and pricing alignment for any TB opportunities that transcend TBFX capabilities
- Represent TBFX at key industry/bank marketing events; contribute to thought leadership articles and improve the external profile of the bank in the integrated FX solutions space.
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong knowledge of and exposure to Transaction Banking products (Cash Management, Trade Finance and Securities Services) and client segments (Corporate, Banks, Investors and Intermediaries)
- Financial Markets Sales experience preferred; especially foreign exchange.
- Track-record in sales and/or product management of Transaction Banking solutions with a preference for candidates that have knowledge of and exposure to foreign exchange products.
- Bachelors degree in finance/business with MBA (Finance)/CFA/ACI Dealing Certificate preferred
- Must be a strong collaborator, networker and influencer
- Ability to effect change, re-engineer and craft creative multi-geography solutions.