Vice President of Sales (closed)
The VP of Sales provides the direction for segments, establishing clear goals, strategies and
initiatives and driving the necessary changes to ensure achievement. This position has a strong focus on employee sales training, account management training, business development training, and sales management process implementation.
• Manage and train a group of 5-7 Sales Associates
• Monitor and evaluate all team members, and adjust training where needed.
• Review and recommend sales management processes, technology, commission structures
and other people, process and technology enhancements as required to meet and over-
achieve the monthly, quarterly and annual sales revenue and profit targets
• Set sales targets and accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenues.
• Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
• Responsible for analyzing and providing direction based on market trends, key industry
issues, challenges and opportunities and customer requirements.
• Identify through market research new and expanding markets that can be serviced from the
current operation. Determine competitive market share and pricing. Implement tactics to
secure business at optimum plant profit margins.
• Maintain positive relations with current customers, resolving issues and pressing for
improved volumes and pricing.
• Bachelors degree
• 7+ years successful sales experience or equivalent including a minimum of 3 years sales
management experience, proven change-agent experience and demonstrated top-grading
• Skilled in effectively coaching, teaching, and developing solid Sales and negotiation skills
within the sales team
• Excellent negotiating skills
• Comfortable with over 30 % travel
Company offers extremely competitive compensation, growth potential and stable environment. Great organization. Immediate opening, apply today!