Test Analyst (closed)
Technical Test Analyst
Would you enjoy being part of a highly respected team of professionals in ICT Testing?
The Christchurch City Council is looking for a Test Analyst to join their IM&CT Unit.
The attributes of our successful candidate will include good communication skills, a positive manner, experience testing in the ICT industry and the ability to adapt to changing workloads. An attention to detail and a passion for quality software is essential for succeeding in this role.
We require skills and experience that fit either of the following descriptions:
Intermediate Test Analyst
· Some testing experience and an excellent understanding of the full test life cycle.
· Exposed to system/functional testing as well as regression testing.
· Proven ability to work with a variety of different applications.
· Ability to write test plans and test scripts.
· Experience in defect management.
· A keen willingness to grow and progress in their career.
Senior Test Analyst
· Comprehensive experience in the IT industry.
· Significant testing experience with an excellent understanding of the full test life cycle and substantial Lead Test experience (medium to large projects).
· Experienced in writing test plans for a variety of different sized projects.
· Experience in release and deployment management.
· A high degree of analysis skill and experience.
· Ability to clearly communicate on complex issues.
· Strength in planning and strategic thinking.
· Experience in coaching and mentoring others.
The Christchurch City Council strives toward World Class service delivery in all aspects of its community based services. The IM&CT Unit supports the many different departments of the CCC with a range of technology developments, implementations and enhancements. The role of Test Analyst is central to helping achieve these goals by ensuring quality software is released into the production environments in accordance with best practice.
Join our team of very capable and professional test analysts and enjoy working with a variety of systems including ERP (SAP) and web-based applications and on a variety of projects large and small as well as minor enhancement work. We offer a unique working environment with growth and development opportunities.
For more information please contact Hannah Morrow, Recruitment Consultant at Sourced, for a confidential discussion on 420-2999 (Chch) or apply using the link provided. Applications close on June 10th 2012.