UI Designer/Developer (closed)
We are looking for a UI Designer/ Developer for our Direct Client, Waltham, MA, If anyone is interested please revert me back with your updated resume email@example.com.
UI Framework Development Engineer – Dev Team HCP
Direct Client, our content cloud solution, is experiencing >100% Y/Y growth and we are adding two new tracks to our engineering team in Waltham, MA to continue growth on this product as well as starting design on a new product.
The HCP Engineering team is looking for a UI Framework Software Engineer to contribute to the technical direction, design and development of our cloud storage product. You will play a significant role in technology decisions for the HCP product line, and will make significant hands-on contributions to the product. You must be passionate about continuously delivering highly innovative software based storage solutions to the market.
- Contribute to the technical direction and architectural vision of the product.
- Design, Develop and Unit Test high-value features.
- Advance and promote software engineering best practices and processes.
- Continuously assess and evolve technology and core components.
- Load balance with engineering cross-functional groups to achieve organizational objectives.
- Extensive hands-on software design and development experience across a number of successful commercial products.
- Must be a self-starter; a highly motivated individual.
- Must be a team player who can adapt to changes in requirements.
- Ability to apply software engineering best practices to design, implementation and unit testing.
- Deep passion to continuously deliver highly successful commercial solutions.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience in the Software OR Storage industry.
- Proficiency in Java (or C++/ Object Oriented language)
- Knowledge of storage architecture and RAID technologies.
- Knowledge of Postgres, Linux OS would be a plus.
- Knowledge of iSCSI, Fibre Channel protocols is a plus.