AT&T Retail Sales Professionals
Develop and attain customer experience and sales objectives for store. Sell all products and services offered by the Company. Meet all sales objectives. Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders. Maintain strong knowledge of all products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features. Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the Store Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs. Handle service inquiries from customers. Provide efficient, courteous customer service and assist in all aspects of product offerings and services. Ensure an extraordinary customer experience.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
Customer Experience and Sales
- ·Full understanding, acceptance and execution of Our AT&T Retail Promise
- ·Execute sales, service and customer experience initiatives in store
- ·Meet and exceed assigned goals for: customer experience and reputation, sales and service, revenue and productivity
- ·Demonstrate the right customer behaviors defined by Delivering an Extraordinary Experience
- ·Participate with store management in role plays on a regular basis to demonstrate “what right looks like”
- ·Attend weekly personnel training/educational sessions
- ·Review Customer Feedback Tool on a daily basis
- ·Escalate appropriately any billing or service issues
- ·Demonstrate AT&T products to clients in accordance with the Retail Experience
Employee Knowledge and Development
- ·Consistently adhere to the Code of Business Conduct
- ·Fully understand compensation plan and know how to maximize
- ·Drive results by keeping staff updated with daily, weekly and monthly sales reports
- ·Partner with store management to successfully launch new products, services or processes
- ·Actively inspect post-launch and drive improved results with best practices
- ·Attend training on new products and promotions to sell with confidence
- ·Adhere to merchandising standards
- ·Instill a sense of pride and ownership in store appearance – understand that the store is the face of AT&T to every customer
- ·Understand operational compliance of back office processes, procedures and policies
- ·Inspect existing and new retail programs, tools and training
- ·Report fraudulent activity to Asset Protection
- ·Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed assigned sales goals
- Staying up-to-date on the latest data/entertainment technology and devices, such as Wi-Fi, data devices, TV entertainment tools
- Understanding customers' needs and helping them discover how our products meet those needs
- Multi-tasking in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
- Ability to interact with customers and providing prompt and courteous customer service to all customers in person, via phone or written note
- Position may be commissioned and quota based
The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required.
- Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written procedures. Submit all transaction journals on a daily basis.
- Assists with inventory maintenance
- May be required to wear a uniform
- 1-3 years retail/customer facing/sales experience preferred.
Retail Sales Consultants are paid a competitive hourly rate and can earn additional monthly commission dollars by meeting and/or exceeding sales objectives!
Provisions listed in these Job Descriptions may be changed or modified by AT&T Mobility without prior notice at any time, at the Company's sole discretion.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Please apply online @ http://connect.att.jobs/columbus/retail