Dynamics AX Financial Implementation Consultant (closed)
Dynamics AX (Axapta) Financial Implementation Consultant
This position is with a well-established Value Added Reseller (VAR) firm based in the Chicago, IL area, with a nationwide practice, specializing in the Industrial Equipment and Machinery Industries for Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta), as well as IT systems and network integration and custom software development. They have served clients nationwide for over 80 years, and have consistently achieved the highest levels of recognition from Microsoft.
As a result of growth and promotions they are looking for Dynamics AX (Axapta) Financial Implementation Consultants to support their growing Dynamics AX (Axapta) practice. These are permanent employment positions, with excellent salary and benefits. Continuing training is provided.
The Dynamics AX (Axapta) Financial Implementation Consultant is responsible for the planning and delivery phases of Dynamics AX implementations, as well as the training and some project management support for their expanding AX practice. The company is headquartered in the Chicago area, but their consultants may live in any US location convenient to an airport. They offer very competitive compensation, with a full benefit package. Travel can be expected to be 75%.
- Responsible for the planning and delivery phases of Dynamics AX (Axapta) implementations, as well as the training and some project management support for their expanding Axapta practice.
- Lead in identifying departmental scheduling resources reporting needs to the client
- Coordination of all changes to Dynamics AX ERP system
- Work closely with the Director of Professional Services on projects
- Coordinate functional specification creation with various department heads for any system enhancements.
- Must reside in North America (US or Canada)
- Must have current authorization to work in the US, (US Citizen, Green Card, EAD, TN1, H1b)
- Bachelor?s Degree in Accounting, or related field
- 5+ years implementation experience in the ERP field
- 2+ years implementing Dynamics AX Financials:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Project Accounting
- A firm grasp of the Financial processes within a ERP environment (Quote to Cash / Order to payment)
- A full understanding of Production Costing
- Very good customer/client relation skills
- Very good organization and prioritization skills
- A working understanding of accounting procedures, terminology, and standard practices
- Excellent writing/documentation skills for design specs and end-user documents
- Ability to travel to customer locations for on-site work (50% - 75%)
- Potential exists for occasional pre-sales technical support
- The desire to provide phone support and/or end-user training along with primary implementing activities
- CPA certification is a plus
- Background in Manufacturing is a plus
- Competitive compensation package ($100K - $120K)
- Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, paid vacation and sick days
For consideration, please send resume to: