Industrial Service Technicians Needed! (closed)
Our well known client is looking for Industrial Electricans/Millwright/HVAC Service Technicians for their Edmonton & British Columbia customer base
Locations available: Edmonton & British Columbia
Salary: will be based on experience
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the territory and increasing the service/sales profile to the local customer machine-base.
Candidates must have 2-3 year experience servicing Air Compressed Equipment.
Responsibilities included but not limited to are:
- The Service Technician will provide maintenance and service on air-compressed brand equipments
- Commission new equipment and promote Air Compressed service products
- Effectively diagnose mechanical and electrical faults on customer equipment
- Support local customer base develop new customers and offer solutions - Increase service/sales profile within region
Qualifications & Requirements:
- CFQ & CFA in one of the following areas: Air Conditioning/Refrigeration, Electrician, Diesel Mechanic or Millwright
- 3 – 5 years experience in servicing air compressed equipment - Intermediate computer skills
- Journeyman Certificate / Red Seal Cerificate is required
- Candidates must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Candidate must be able to travel for extended periods of time
** Full Benefits, company vehicle, and calibrated tools will be provided**
If you feel that you are uniquely qualified for this position, please submit your resume with salary expectation to Roseanne Phillips via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your resume as a traditional Word attachment rather than through SkyDrive or a similar service.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those who most closely match our client’s requirements will be contacted.
Keywords: Air Compressors, Millwright, Service Technician, Electrician, Journeyman, Diesel Mechanic, Skilled Trades, Edmonton, Vancouver, Industrial Service Technican