BA - JD Edwards (closed)
· Develop and maintain effective project plans for modifications to core business application systems (JD Edwards E1).
· Create functional / technical design specifications, oversee development activity and manage business owner expectations.
· Lead business analysis activities in a project oriented environment and provide weekly status reports.
· Participate in user testing and evaluate user testing for IT approval before promotion of objects into a production environment.
· Coordinate IT activities with business owners and liaise with external consultants where required.
· Document business requirements, process flows and create functional specifications.
· Create operational documentation and user guides and training manuals.
· Carry out activities related to special projects as needed.
Qualifications & Skills:
· Minimum of 5 years experience supporting JD Edwards E1 application systems.
· Experience interacting with business leaders and gathering requirements.
· Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business Systems .
· Knowledge of JD Edwards applications systems in Finance, Real Estate, Job Cost, Procurement.
· Knowledge of business process analysis and system development life cycle process.
· Knowledge of Project management concepts.
· Working knowledge of relational databases with ability to create SQL queries.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to work in a team oriented, high volume, fast paced environment
· BI, Hyperion Financial Management, Oracle User Productivity Kit, SharePoint experience is an asset.