Major Purpose of Job:
To design, develop, test, implement, document and support SharePoint business applications (MOSS 20072010) based on user requirements under the direction of a Project Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Solid Experience with MOSS 2007/SharePoint 2010 development
- Branding: master page creation, page layouts, CSS settings, themes, logo design, XSLT, HTML, CAML, XML, ribbon customization.
- Extensive SharePoint Designer Experience with Data Form Web Parts, XSLT, Workflow
- Considerable experience setting lists, libraries and custom views, eg. Content Editor Web Part, Data Form Web parts
- Experience creating, designing, customizing, and publishing InfoPath forms
- Development experience preferred eg. user controls, site definition, and custom web parts.
- Should have .NET 3.5 development experience
- Good discipline with post-deployment testing
- Must have the ability to work independently within a small team and follow through on tasks
- Independently troubleshoot and research challenging problems
- Work with end users and manage requirements.
- 4-5+ years technical SharePoint experience.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of responsibilities and follow through on tasks
- Working Experience on the following
Moss 2007/ SharePoint 2010
SharePoint Designer 2007/2010
Visual Studio 2005/2008
SQL Server 2008
SEND RESUME UPEN@NEOTECRA.COM