Legal Secretary/IP Specialist (closed)
Prestigious international law firm seeks top notch professional Legal Secretary/IP Specialist with 3+ years related experience to join their team! GORGEOUS OFFICE in convenient VA location. METRO ACCESSIBLE! GREAT BENEFITS! TRANSPORTATION ALLOWANCE! Salary Up to $70K DOE! IMMEDIATE HIRE! APPLY TODAY to be considered for this EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY!
· 3+ years Patent Prosecution Legal Secretarial experience required
· Must be familiar with docketing matters and handling attorney's calendars
· 65 wpm
· Proficient in MS Word
· Organized individual who has the ability to work under pressure and pay shrewd attention to detail.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills required
· Excellent tenure is a must!
· Maintain attorney's docket
· Prepare correspondence
· E-filing/Paper filings
· Communicate with clients
· Other legal/administrative tasks as assigned
TO APPLY, visit our website, www.grahaminc.com, and reference job ID #10572. Please include where you found the job listing.
Graham, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer