Senior Wealth Management Consultant (closed)
Excellent opportunity for a highly organized, analytical and self-motivated Senior Wealth Management Consultant to provide comprehensive wealth management services to high net worth clients for our S&P 500 client.
- Work with clients to identify their wealth management goals and develop strategies to accomplish them in the areas of setting appropriate investment objectives, retirement planning/cash-flow modeling, estate plan reviews and recommendations, tax planning, and insurance advice.
- Conduct client meetings to deliver wealth management recommendations and help the client implement those recommendations with outside advisors.
- Monitor the wealth management plan and annual reviews to ensure the client remains on track to achieve their objectives.
- Research financial planning topics and write pieces on those topics.
- Update and create new marketing pieces for use in cross-selling FWM internally and with clients.
- BS degree and 5+ years of financial planning experience - Certificate of Financial Planning preferred.
- Strong client relationship skills - consultative sales experience preferred although this is NOT a sales position.
- Willingness to travel for client meetings.
Full-Time, Direct Hire. Dublin, Ohio location. $80-120K + bonus and benefits package. EOE.
To apply for this position and to view other available opportunities, for fastest response please visit: www.egwpersonnel.com and upload your resume. Or you may submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org