Head of Application Development / Development Manager / CTO (closed)
Head of Application Development / Development Manager / CTO – Cloud Computing - London
ISL is currently recruiting a Head of Application Development / Development Manager for our client, a cloud technology start-up based in Central London. The Head of Application Development / Development Manager will have responsibility for growing the development department working at the leading edge, whilst ensuring best Agile practice is adhered to. You will also work closely with the sales teams to assist in the winning of bids, and work closely with key clients to maintain strong relationships.
The Head of Application Development / Development Manager will have held a senior position (Head of, Director or C-Level) in either industry or a software consultancy and be looking for a new challenge.
Head of Application Development / Development Manager Key Requirements:
- A strong interest and appreciation of public cloud platforms and ideally a level of knowledge of AWS, Google App Engine, and Force.com
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience of managing Agile development teams (10+ memebers)
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and proactive, with proven leadership ability
- First or upper second class honours degree from a leading university
This is a rare opportunity to work with a fast growing organisation already leading the field in the area of cloud computing. You will get the chance to work on cutting edge projects for top brands in the UK and Internationally. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent employment benefits.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please forward the most recent version of your CV to Alun Jones at ISL or call 0117 329 1222