Senior Digital Project Manager (closed)
As a Digital PM you will oversee and project manage a broad range of digital and integrated projects for a range of clients. To succeed in this role you will need to combine impressive digital knowledge and relevant role experience with excellent team management skills. You will be driven and focused, anticipate risks and be adept at problem solving, be process- and detail oriented (but know when to be flexible), and be adept at multitasking and prioritising in a fast-moving environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Oversee, coordinate and optimize a programme of digital projects, ranging from online campaigns, emails, micro sites through to site builds.
- Aim for the optimal coordination and delivery of the projects, constantly looking for ways to improve the way we work, and rolling out those improvements.
- Liaise with and report on programme status to the relevant account teams and board level when required.
- Line managetwo digital designers, ensuring work is trafficked correctly additionally carrying out reviews and appraisals.
- Project Management:
- An opportunity to project managea mixture of exciting digital projects - online advertising, social media, email, and more. Often these will be part of integrated campaigns.
- Develop detailed project plans, costing’s and other project documentation.
- Deploy solid production practices to ensure successful (on-time, on-budget, on-quality) project completion.
- Ability to explain technical requirements in a comprehensive way to those with no digital experience.
- Ability to understand and interpret client briefs, advising Account Managers where necessary.
- Liaise and report on project status to relevant account teams.
- Responsible for working to a process.
Standards of Performance
- Demonstrated knowledge of and interest in all web development technologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and interest in motion graphics production methods.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and interest in Adobe Flash.
- Knowledge and experience of online advertising, Email marketing, IA
- Excellent communication skills - contact reporting, email communication, face-to-face communication.
- Good line management and team management skills.
- Used to working under pressure.
- Reliable, highly motivatedand self-sufficient – able to hit the ground running.
- Take responsibility for the smooth running of all work within the department.
- Be a great team worker, maintain a positive attitude, and be co-operative, proactive and solution-oriented –to resolve issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop good relationships with stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Adept at anticipating and circumventing risks before they turn into issues - ability to think ahead and think laterally (if necessary) to do so.
- Excellent at multitasking and prioritising both own workload and wider project and programme activities.
- Have a great eye for detail but also be able to ‘see the wood from the trees’.
If this sounds of interest and you;d like to find out more, please do get in touch to discuss it in full.