BPM (Business Process Modeler) (closed)
Business Process Modeler
*Must be willing to work as a W-2 independent consultant.
Our client is one of the world’s largest and most reputable financial institutions. We are currently recruiting for Business Process Modelers. The primary responsibilities of the BPM will be to provide analysis with expertise in different technologies, business areas, application wide analysis, and proposal of solutions. Should also have strong analytical skills to work with the business partners to model the process, and be a liaison to technicians.
- Responsible for process models, cost estimating, cost benefits analysis, and return on investments.
- This resource should also be able to facilitate workshops such as JAD and RAD sessions (or similar meetings/sessions).
- Should be able to perform as a team leader when necessary.
- The individual must also be analytical and self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
- 5+ years except where indicated below
- IBM’s WebSphere Business Modeler (WBM)
- Process modeling experience
- Process oriented
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- IBM’s IFW (Information FrameWork)
- Previous financial industry experience
5-7 years of experience with Business Process Modeling
• We offer competitive compensation and full benefits to our consultants.
• Short/Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance