Guest Services Consultant (closed)
Meet and greet all incoming Guests. Ensure that the reception/front desk area and telephones are being covered properly. Persuade Guests to schedule a complimentary consultation for treatment services in concert with the sales process; and in accordance with established sales goals. Foster and nurture positive relationships with Guests. Ensure all procedures, practices, Guest interactions, and environmental factors unequivocally promote and achieve a favorable Guest experience.
Job Specifications/Qualifications: (Min. knowledge, skills, and abilities required) .
Education/Training (or equivalent): 1 H.S. Degree 1 College Degree* 0 Certification/License*
• Successful sales experience may be substituted for academic credential.
Experience: (Type of work experience, min. number of years):
• 1 – 2 years of sales/customer service industry, or personal care services preferred.
Technical or Administrative Knowledge:
• Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong decision making, analytical and follow-up skills
• Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software applications (MS Office suite, Internet Explorer, word processing, etc.)
• Compelling interpersonal communications skills, influence skills, and rapport-building abilities
• Strong guest service orientation to include excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate verbal and written communication.
• Rapid learner with ability to grasp concepts and protocols associated with various computer systems
Special Skills and Abilities and/or:
• Must maintain a high attention to detail.
Job Functions, Unique Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Promote referrals with each guest coming in or out of treatment
- Minimum closing ratio of 60% face to face and 65% overall
- Minimum average sale of $2,000
- Two monthly outside sales contact or networking event
- Follow-up with any guest who has not signed up (guests they met with)
- Follow-up with all Chase guests (guests they met with)
- Follow-up with all guests who mentioned there were additional areas that they were interested in
- Send birthday cards each month (entire guest list) – Lead Consultant should send personal notes to their signed up guests.
- Confirmation Calls (appointments and back-up Call Center confirmations)
- Maintain detailed notes on every guest in the office
- Manage exception report to 3% or less
- Two guest news letter monthly (Fish Bowl)