SW Tools Engineer (TS/SCI+Poly) (closed)
If your passion is to work on cutting edge, mission critical systems...We are looking for talented Software CM Tools Engineers to join our rapidly expanding team. Praxis is about its' people and giving them what it takes to be successful is a dynamic and technology driven marketplace.
If you have a strong CM background...Contact me at email@example.com to discuss the various mission focused opportunities we have available!
Job Description: This individual will lead the definition and implementation of a new CM plan based on customer standards. This highly strategic position will have oversight to both the software and deployment (worldwide) CM. This effort involves on-going enhancements to a high-visibility product used for counter terrorism purposes.
- Successful candidate will have 5+ years providing Configuration / Change Management support for customers (Requires the ability to work closely with end customer on their reporting needs)
- 2+ yrs ClearCase/ClearQuest experience administering and configuring
- Strong knowledge of Rational Tools
- Excellent time management, team and communication skills
- Requires experience in logistics
- Razor, Sublime
- Background in Oracle and/or reporting tools (e.g., Crystal) is a big plus.
- Experience or exposure to Agile software development methodologies, especially SCRUM is highly desired.
Education: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
Clearance: Positions require a TOP SECRET security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of a polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Company Background: Praxis Engineering is a consulting, products, and solutions firm dedicated to the practical application of software and system engineering technologies to solve complex problems. Praxis brings together world class engineers with proven engineering best practices, domain expertise, commercial technologies and proven agile management approaches to create high value solutions aimed at helping our customers meet their most critical business and mission objectives.
Praxis’ core competencies include:
- SOA/Enterprise Application Development
- Configuration Management
- Embedded Real-Time Technologies
- Automated Testing of complex systems
- Database Architecture, Development and Administration
- Program Management
- IT Infrastructure and Network Support
Praxis Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE, M/F/D/V.