Senior International Trading Manager - Media Agency (closed)
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a large network media agency for a Senior International Trading Manager to join the International Trading department. The Senior International Trading Manager will work closely with clients and local international teams to ensure revenue is the most cost effective for the client and agency. The Media Agency have grown at a tremendous rate over the last few years and offer excellent training and development, ensuring you reach your maximum potential whilst still having the scope to progress. If you have international trading experience within a similar role then this is International Trading Manager role for you:
Responsibilities of Senior International Trading Manager:
- Oversee the trading for a range of international account across traditional and digital media.
- Work closely with internal teams to improve their understanding of trading value
- Reporting and presenting the trading performance to client on a regular basis
- Provide trading insight, support and leadership to local trading teams
- Provide advice to local markets on auditing issues
- Involvement in new business pitches from a trading perspective
Requirements of Senior International Trading Manager:
- A strong understanding of local media landscapes and trading dynamics
- Must have experience working within a media agency
- Knowledge across EMEA markets
- Confident in presenting to senior clients on trading performance
- Excellent numerical analysis skills and attention to detail
If you have experience within international trading and looking to work within a growing team whilst having senior level exposure then this is the Senior International Trading Manager role for you. Apply online now!