Financial Analyst, Cork City 50 - 55K (closed)
This globally recognised Blue Chip Company has a permanent job opportunity for a qualified Financial Analyst.
This is a stand alone position in Cork reporting to a Senior Finance Manager. Well established business with track record in innovation.
You will possess a proven ability to analyse data, develop forecasting tools and identify risks and opportunities for this multi-billion euro turn over business.
Summary of key responsibilities
- Analysis of weekly / monthly metrics - data mining
- Help to develop forecasting and financial planning tools
- Produce regular finance reports and analysis
- Key contributor for the bi-annual operating plan
- Working with key stakeholders to improve
- Qualified Accountant; ideally with 4-5 years experience in financial planning and analysis
- Previous experience working within a BPO / multinational environment advantageous
- Natural curiosity and genuine interest in data mining and financial modelling
- Strong Excel skills, using this software to analyse data
- Comfortable in stand alone role, direct manager based in international site
- Strong communication skills, ability to help non-financial stakeholders understand commercial insights
- Proven ability to interpret and draw conclusions from data
- Ideas driven and creative in finding solutions/ designing improved methods, systems and processes
Excellent benefit package on offer, competitive salary on offer for relevant experience.
Apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org