Digital Analyst (closed)
My client an upcoming e-commerce retailer is in search for a Digital Analyst to join their Digital Marketing team. The role will involve delivering digital insight from web analytics and to manage several digital projects within the organisation.
The main responsibilities will include gathering digital data requirements from the marketing team and coordinating reporting and insight using various web analytical tools.
Working closely within the Analytics team, contribution of relevant insight as well as Drafting and managing project plans/testing implementation/ and training will be required.
Skills & experience:
• Analytical, ability to draw actionable insights from data within reporting and insight
• Website best practice and customer journey experience
• Hands on experience with Web analytics packages (Any, However Webtrends/Google Analytics beneficial)
• Project management experience
• Good communication skills
• Content management experience (beneficial)
• Photoshop, html experience (desirable, non essential