QA Lead (closed)
6 month Contract, Dublin City Centre
Are you an experienced QA Lead with experience in an Agile environment/ web services and management or exposure to offshore teams, if yes, then Vantage have a very interesting project for you with a large software company based in Dublin.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Co-ordinate and manage all QA activities for both internal and outsourced testing partners
• Work intensively with Project Managers and Software Engineers, coordinating testing efforts within a highly iterative Agile-type development environment.
• Responsible for defining the testing scope and framework for all assigned projects; reviewing and approving all Estimates, Forecasts, Test Plans and Test Cases, including those provided by external test partners.
• Establish clear controls and communications procedure with offshore test partner and project developer.
• A minimum of three years Software Quality Assurance Team Leading experience.
• Requires thorough knowledge of testing methods and the software development lifecycle
• Must be highly process orientated.
• Requires excellent familiarity with Windows, Macintosh and Linux Operating Systems and hardware.
• Experience of web-based testing, covering all browsers and associated technologies
Interested candidates should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Conor on +353 1 2952850 for a confidential discussion.
Vantage Resources will not forward your details to any company without prior discussion and your subsequent approval.