Commercial Pricing Manager (closed)
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Pricing professional where you can apply your pricing expertise to help my client to build one of the best business insurance books in the UK. You'll be responsible for improving the size and performance of the book, by building and deploying statistical models, analysing performance data and influencing the price and underwriting footprint. Alongside this, you will have a seat on the senior leadership team for commercial insurance and build your own team of analysts that is capable of controlling pricing in the future.
- Contribute to the pricing strategies / initiatives of products, winning approval and buy-in both internally and from key stakeholders
- Manage the timeliness, accuracy and quality of all deliverables produced within the team, managing workloads within a team to produce high quality results
- Ensure pricing structures are built on sound business models, which adhere to model development and peer review standards
- Manage the statistical/actuarial analysis, customer and market behaviour, commercial performance and pricing of products
- Manage the development of regular reporting for assessing business performance against suite of KPIs and actively manage the delivery the KPIs
- Propose and drive to implementation improvements to rating structures and underwriting rules
- Propose, evaluate and present future strategies to senior management committees and win approval and buy-in to such improvements
- Maintain an in-depth level of general technical knowledge of general insurance products, market, regulatory and professional developments and market trends.
- Effective relationship management of key stakeholders
- Work with other departments and pricing teams to promote best practice
- Identify opportunities to drive profitable growth
- Responsible for the coaching, supervision and development of the team
If you would like to apply send an updated CV for immediate consideration and full details will be given