Associate Partner Cost Management
Our client is a top 10 professional services consultancy and work across a wide range of market sectors, helping its clients make the most from the money they spend on their built assets.
They are currently looking for an Associate Partner to work on a range of high profile property projects across London. These challenging schemes will be delivered for leading commercial and high end residential developers. Applicants will be expected to have appropriately aligned delivery experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting managers in achieving service excellence and positive outcomes for their clients; showing high levels of technical capability, sound commercial knowledge and a good understanding of the key drivers or cost and value; capturing and sharing knowledge and driving innovation in service. Successful candidates will be presented with a great opportunity for career progression whilst at the same time being exposed to cross sector experience.
Whilst being a London based role initially, opportunities will, of course, exist to gain international experience as part of a broader career development plan.
- Provide support to Team Leaders and Service Leaders and in the delivery of commercial/residential led developments; carry day to day delivery responsibility and demonstrate the ability to take on tasks with minimal supervision.
- Assist in the coaching and development of subordinate team members in the delivery of service excellence.
- Deliver all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Utilise and embed best practice tools and processes including the use of technology to support delivery.
- Be able to interpret a brief from a client or senior manager and convert same into a delivery plan.
- Demonstrate the ability to take ownership of small / medium sized projects or significant components of larger Cost Management assignments.
- Understand and comply with business risk and project delivery parameters including compliance in respect scopes of service agreed by others.
- Capture and share knowledge and be involved with the development of service improvement and innovation.
- Be a strong team player but demonstrate the ability to take a leadership role as part of personal development planning.
- Represent the company in a professional and diligent manner at all times.
Skills / Experience Required
Skills / Experience Required
- Candidate to be able to demonstrate, having taken a substantial role in delivery of medium to large projects (£10m to £100m+) in the Commercial / Private Residential Sectors.
- Excellent pre and post contract technical cost and commercial management skills.
- Articulate in written and oral communication.
- Excellent prioritisation and self management skills and ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- An in depth knowledge of different construction processes.
- Strong knowledge and track record in the application of IT based solutions.
- Proven track record of working with London Developers
- Degree in related subject (BSc Quantity Surveying)
Desirable / Preferred
MRICS would be distinctly advantageous
If this or any other opportunity proves to be of interest please contact Ather Asghar on: 020 7033 8866 for a completely confidential discussion.