Seeking Virtual Classroom Trainer-onsite/offsite (closed)
I am seeking an Virtual Classroom Trainer for a consulting role located near Waltham, Ma. This position is ongoing and has the flexibility of working onsite and offsite. Local candidates preferred.
The VCTassists the Network Learning team in delivering live virtual sessions via webinar and video conference to a portfolio of clients. The ideal candidate has high energy, is customer service-oriented, experienced with virtual meeting technologies, detail-oriented, and able to balance competing priorities.
Working as part of a team, the VCT sets up, supports, and produces webinars for Client’s Corporate Learning programs using WebEx, video-conference, and telepresence technologies. This could include leading practice sessions with faculty and other experts and moderators, coordinating the venue for the webinar, and managing the event during the session, e.g. helping participants login, resolving technical and user issues that come up before and during session and providing technological support to the moderator and presenters, and provides a professional HBP voice to the webinar so presenters can focus on content. The Webinar VCT requires a professional presence and works frequently with client sponsors and participants, faculty, Client experts and other members of the Network Learning team.
This is a contract position where hours are variable depending on volume and scheduling of client programs. Client programs are held during the business day as well as before and after normal business hours, but generally not on weekends.
• 2+ years of experience in a client or customer service oriented position.Bachelor’s degree desired.
• Experience with or ability to quickly become proficient with collaborative technologies such as WebEx and videoconferencing.
• Proven success working in a team environment and in balancing multiple priorities.
• Proficiency required with MS Office suite including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Detail-oriented; anticipates problems before they happen
• Effective communicator: in-person, phone, and in writing.
• Willing to take the initiative; seeks ways to improve the business.
• A team player able to work effectively within a team setting and across cultures with clients around the globe.
• Thrives in an entrepreneurial setting – this is a high growth business
• Ability to work before and after normal business hours.