C/C++ Linux Kernel Engineer
We are currently accepting resumes for the FTE position of C/C++ Linux Kernel Engineer – at our client in Santa Clara, CA.
Become part of a company that has a solid, long standing reputation in Silicon Valley, is number one in their space, values ownership and encourages teamwork and autonomy.
As a key member of the team, the Software Engineer responsibilities will include, designing, developing, and documenting features and their supporting subsystems. Other responsibilities include assisting sales engineers and technical support personnel with field deployment, and participating in design/code reviews.
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in C/C++ development experience designing and developing mission critical, high-availability systems in Linux/Unix environment
- Linux/Unix kernel programming experience specializing in Layer 2 and TCP/IP networking stacks
- Ability to design and specify new software features from the ground up
- experience in a complete development cycle and a release of at least one commercial product.
- Knowledge of QoS (Quality of Service) subsystems such as traffic shaping, admission control or queuing management
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, EE or related field
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com
INT Technologies is a premier provider of consulting and staffing services to Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries. INT was founded in 2000 and has experienced continuous growth annually and has received Inc. Magazine's fastest growing companies in the US honor for the past 5 consecutive years. We've become a leading staffing solutions provider and our team of Senior Technical Recruiters, Client Managers and Consultant Support Professionals focus on building long-term relationships and providing unparalleled customer support. Headquartered in Phoenix, we have offices throughout the United States in order to provide the best customer service to our clients.