Field Marketing Manager – Information, Media & Entertainment
Reports to: VP of Field Marketing
Reporting to the VP of Field Marketing, the IME Field Marketing Manager will be accountable for defining and executing on marketing strategies to generate demand within our fast-growing business Information, Media, and Entertainment (IME) market sectors.
This individual will have a high-level understanding the key business processes, business drivers, roles/responsibilities of decision makers and influencers, common issues and obstacles faced in these industries, regulatory requirements and other distinctive industry attributes. Maintain industry expertise with relevant secondary research, implementation of primary research, participation at industry events and customer meetings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
10% Assess needs and develop marketing strategies.
10% Convert strategy to specific programs/projects.
60% Execute marketing plans within budget.
20% Maintain relationships with internal customers.
- Develop go-to-market plans/strategies that support the BU strategy
- Develop and execute awareness/credibility programs, thought leadership, and lead generation campaigns
- Market and industry research and analysis
- Identify key industry events, coordinate and execute participation
- Drive development of marketing collateral and web content
- Work with marketing communications team to develop Thought Leadership, PR/media/analyst strategy to increase industry awareness
- Manage all marketing programs within budget targets, ensure the maximum return on marketing investments and report on program performance
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- West coast or Northeast locations preferred.
- This role requires a high-level understanding of the IME sector through direct work experience in those industries or marketing roles targeting this segment
- Five or more years in a professional level marketing position. Experience in marketing to Global Fortune 500 customers and working with a direct sales force to execute the marketing plan.
- Proven ability to drive cross-group collaborative efforts on multiple projects simultaneously, develop scalable, effective marketing plans, and collaborate across teams in executing tactics and driving key issues to closure.
- Ability to research, identify, understand, prioritize, and clearly articulate market and customer requirements. Demonstrated orientation towards measuring results and assuming accountability for the market impact of product actions.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, decision-making, presentation and organizational skills.
- Strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Self-motivated; ability to take ownership for assigned projects; ability to work independently and with a team.
- Good knowledge of all services within the company, as well as policies and practices.