Sr Engine Mechanical Engineer (3-6 month contract) (closed)
We need your Automotive Engine Component and Fuel systems experience and knowledge….
As a Senior Development Engineer, you will apply your product development talents to advance and improve the design quality of both our engine and fuel supply modules and components of our existing natural gas fuels system.
Some of you responsibilities will include the following:
- Developing 3D concept models and detail drawings of major engine subsystems and components
- Interfacing with our Mechanical Design team to incorporate best practices.
- Working with Tier 1 suppliers to incorporate advanced technology components and subsystems.
- bachelor's or advanced degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years experience with precision component and or product design in automotive engine systems and their components.
- Experience in a team or product group where engine design was a key component.
- In-depth experience with dimensioning and tolerance of high precision components
- Strong working knowledge of properties of materials and machining or manufacturing techniques is essential.
- Highly proficient in 3-D modeling software applications specifically, PRO-E
- Demonstrated capability to understand and apply Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing principles.
- Successful candidates will have experience with QS 9000 and ISO/TS 16949 including working knowledge of APQP and PPAP
Location: Detroit, MI area
Position starts Immediately
Email qualified resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Global leader in alternative fuel, low-emissions transportation technologies - we create and produce pacesetting clean fuel systems and engine technologies that are changing the way transportation is powered.