Network Engineer- Checkpoint firewall (closed)
Title- Network Engineer
Location- Southfield, MI
- Responsible for performing local, remote and inter-networking design, implementation and documentation
- Utilize and integrate network components such as bridges, routers and remote asynchronous links
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the network platform and making technical recommendations on improvements if necessary
- Provide technical support to customers and peers
- May identify business leads, interface with sales and provide input into technical proposal development
Skills, Licenses, Knowledge, Education and Training Requirements:
• 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar function.
• Significant experience with switching / routing / wifi and FW/VPN on Cisco platform
• Significant experience with Checkpoint firewalls
• Thorough knowledge of networking in general, TCP-IP, routing protocols,..
• beneficial: knowledge VoIP
Bachelor Degree or equivalent required
Certifications or equivalent required
2-4 years experience
Excellent troubleshooting skills
Experience with network design, implementation and documentation
Experience in implementation of network improvements
May require additional project-specific training
May require a valid driver’s license
If you are interested, reply to my e-mail with the below details:
Best time to call & Contact No.:
Are you currently working?
How soon can you join this position?
Work Status (Citizen / Green Card):
Technical Certification (If Yes Please mention):